Your Complete Guide to the Arizona National Scenic Trail
The most comprehensive guidebook to the Arizona Trail ever compiled, featuring:
- Detailed descriptions of each of the 43 passages between Mexico and Utah
- Topographic maps to help you find your way
- Elevation profiles showing ups and downs of the trail
- Directions to trailheads and alternate access points
- Turnaround Notes for day-hikers
- Mountain Bike Notes
- Inspiring photographs
In addition to on-the-trail descriptions, this amazing resource includes:
- Water Sources
- Geology of Arizona
- Botany along the Arizona Trail
- Profiles of Gateway Communities and a comprehensive list of resources within each town
- and much more!
You can purchase the guidebook at our online store for $25.95 (+$7.75 shipping).
Every book purchase made through the ATA supports our mission to protect, maintain, enhance, promote and sustain the Arizona Trail as a unique encounter with the land.
388 pages, paperback published by Wilderness Press manufactured in the USA