Arizona is world famous for its sunsets, trails, and wild landscapes, and we are proud to partner with PBD Ultralight to offer the first ever pack designed with the Arizona Trail in mind (complete with AZ sunset colors).
The AZT Ultralight Backpacks are created by a local Arizona company, PBD Ultralight. Their products are inspired by Arizona’s wild places and they are rigorously field-tested in the deserts, canyons and mountains of the Grand Canyon State.
Sizes and weights:
- 27L – 14.01 oz
- 40L – 18.05 oz (or 1 lb 2.05 oz)
- Made with HyperD300 Ripstop Nylon
- Close with roll down “dry bag” method
- 4 position belt molle attachment point for varying torso lengths (Basic 3/4″ wide Model Webbing Belt Included)
- Extra-large mesh outer pocket for easy access and drying wet items
- Pack bottom has extra molle webbing for lashing even more gear or a bedroll
- Grab and go umbrella loops
- Molle lashing row for securing extra gear
- Vertical hidden zipper for easy and quick, reach around, interior pack access
- 3 liter-sized side water bottle pockets with outside mesh mini-pockets for small easy-to-reach items
- 2 3/4″ wide, 1/2″ thick shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Made in the USA
PBD Ultralight is located in Scottsdale, AZ and was started by a group of avid hikers wanting something more than the big box stores could offer. They create simple ultra-lightweight products in a wide range of colors, at a reasonable price. Go here to learn more.
PBD Ultralight is an active Ponderosa Pine ATA Business Partner, and the founder has hiked the AZT out and back (twice).