Get free shipping with this product!
Arizona is world-famous for its sunsets, trails, and wild landscapes, and we are proud to partner with PBD Ultralight to offer the first-ever pack designed with the Arizona Trail in mind (complete with AZ sunset colors).
The AZT Ultralight Backpacks are created by a local Arizona company, PBD Ultralight. Their products are inspired by Arizona’s wild places and they are rigorously field-tested in the deserts, canyons and mountains of the Grand Canyon State.
Sizes and weights:
- 27L – 14.01 oz
- 40L – 18.05 oz (or 1 lb 2.05 oz)
- Made with HyperD300 Ripstop Nylon
- Close with roll down “dry bag” method
- 4 position belt molle attachment point for varying torso lengths (Basic 3/4″ wide Model Webbing Belt Included)
- Extra-large mesh outer pocket for easy access and drying wet items
- Pack bottom has extra molle webbing for lashing even more gear or a bedroll
- Grab and go umbrella loops
- Molle lashing row for securing extra gear
- Vertical hidden zipper for easy and quick, reach around, interior pack access
- 3 liter-sized side water bottle pockets with outside mesh mini-pockets for small easy-to-reach items
- 2 3/4″ wide, 1/2″ thick shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Made in the USA
PBD Ultralight is located in Scottsdale, AZ and was started by a group of avid hikers wanting something more than the big box stores could offer. They create simple ultra-lightweight products in a wide range of colors, at a reasonable price. Go here to learn more.
PBD Ultralight is an active Ponderosa Pine ATA Business Partner, and the founder has hiked the AZT out and back (twice).