Arizona Trail Association Topo Map Set
The Topo Map Set is updated annually. The table below shows the changes that were made, for each year.
- Annually includes all the changes in the ATA Databook that occured in the past year.
- Annually includes all the changes in the ATA Water Sources Databook that occured in the past year.
Version Date: 2/1/2021
- Includes all the changes to the Arizona Trail trail in passages 2, 15, 32, 33, 34 and 35 in 2020.
- Passage 35, particularly the complete Babbitt Ranches Reroutes which are covering almost the entire passage!
- Long term detour information due to wildfires (passages 11, 11a, 12, 42) and southern border wall construction in passage 1.
Version Date: 2/1/20
- Includes all the changes to the Arizona Trail trail in passages 2, 3, 12, 15, 28, and 32 in 2019.
- Passage 28 particularly the complete Happy Jack Reroutes which are covering almost the entire passage!
- New ATA Designated Connector Trails for access to more points of the Arizona Trail.
- Actual Water Source locations in addition to the point to leave the Arizona Trail to reach that water source.
- Enhanced 3D shading of the background to enhance the terrain, especially in flat terrain.
Version Date: 1/26/19
- Completely new Topo Map Set using Brett Tucker’s format of previous years that he produced at simblissity.net & postholer.com. The Topo Map Set now uses ESRI ArcGIS software and the USGS National Map.